New Patient Comprehensive Evaluation
This appointment is very important so we take about 90 minutes to observe your current dental health, discuss your medical background in general, your life circumstances, needs, desires, and aesthetic concerns.
Based on our observations, we won't tell you what treatment you need. Instead we will discuss the options, advantages, risks, pros and cons, and together you will choose the most appropriate direction for your future dental care. Dr. Nagra and Dr. Wasik will encourage your participation so the appropriate treatment plan can be developed for you.
This appointment includes:
- Standard and panoramic digital x-rays
- Digital photographs
- Assessing any previous dental work
- Examining the health of your gums
- Evaluating your teeth alignment, bite and TMJ
- An oral cancer screening
- Addressing any aesthetic concerns you may have
- Understanding any anxiety you have about visiting the dentist
- Reviewing your medical history
- Discussing how your general health may impact your dental health, and vice versa
At the end of the appointment, we will leave you with the ability to decide what's right for you. A written estimate can be provided for any treatment options you have discussed.
New Patients are Welcome!
We'd love to see you for a Meet & Greet